Scruffs Thermal Dog Bed
– To determine the best type of bed for your dog, watch your furry friend when they are sleeping and take note of their position. Our box beds are perfect for dogs who like to curl up and feel protected from drafts. They are also the preferred option for hairless or cold-natured dogs who need some extra padding to keep warm.
– If your dog prefers to stretch out and keep cool, choose a mattress bed instead. These are also ideal for smaller or slightly older dogs who find climbing into a bed difficult. The size and shape of a mattress dog bed allows your furry friend to choose which way they want to sleep, and doubles as a comfortable cushion.
– All our beds are made with top grade upholstery fabric that is extremely tough and hard wearing.
– The thermal, self heating dog beds are an ideal choice to keep your pet warm on those cold winter nights.
– Each bed contains a foam layer, backed with reflective foil. This layer is sandwiched between quilted polyester fibres and the beds main fill, it reflects body heat back to your pet, keeping them warm.
– The quilted hollow fibre lies beneath a super soft fleece cover this layer holds warm air around your pet providing added insulation.
– The box beds feature a one-piece construction providing greater support and durability; they are filled with a 100% polyester filling with unmatched cushioning, resilience and insulation characteristics.
– The thermal self heating pet beds are particularly suitable for pets who suffer from arthritis, young and ill pets or just those that enjoy the extra warmth provided. These beds have a non-slip base.
Showing all 10 results