Dog Towel Coat
– Our dog drying robes have many detailed design features, making them effective at drying, comfortable to wear and stylish too.
– Unlike man-made fabrics, towelling breathes, and is much more comfortable and efficient at drying. Another major difference about our Drying Coats is that we use two layers of towelling.
– This is key because the under-layer wicks away the moisture from the dog’s fur. The body heat then pushes the moisture through to the outer layer of the coat, thus ensuring that the dog does not sit in a damp towel.
– The dog dries first, followed by the coat which dries itself from the inside out whilst being worn. This makes the drying coat more effective at drying than single layered coats
– We use Velcro for fastening because it’s quicker and easier to use, as well as being more comfortable for the dog than straps or a tie around the middle.
– There is a lot of tailoring in our coats too: clever darts and tucks ensure the coat fits snugly like a proper dressing gown. A very popular detail is the thick collar which folds up into a hoody and dries the ears and head.
– The final unique difference is the very wide belly flap. The underside is the dirtiest and wettest area, so we designed the belly flap to be generous for maximum effectiveness.
Showing all 6 results