Here at DogStuff® we use only the best materials, and a variety of designs to give our customers the widest choice on the market. We offer a wide range
Pet Appreciation Week
Pet Appreciation Week
Pet Appreciation Week. Isn’t it sad that we only have one week a year to properly appreciate our pets? Let’s make it a year-round habit, to love, cuddle and care for our pets and four-legged best friends.
“Pet appreciation week”, otherwise known as PAW, is generally in June each year. The idea of the holiday is to connect with your pet on a more fun level and show them how much you really love and appreciate them.
The weather is nice and warm, with no more rain (mostly) and all that allows us to explore nature with our pets. To take them on a country or seaside walk, play fetch and so much more.
But, let’s not forget about all the precautions we need to take in order to protect them and thus show them how much we appreciate them. Before you go on an adventure with your furry friends make sure that all the vaccines are up-to-date, that your flea medication and dewormingis on time.
- Showing your appreciation towards your pets means that you are showing them love.
- Displaying appreciation to your pets means that you appreciate them and the role that they play in your life and those closest to you.
- By showing your appreciation for your pets, it means that you are paying attention to them. They are richly deserving of this for everything they do for us on a daily basis.
- Ways in which you can show appreciation for your pet is by buying and giving them treats, getting them a new accessory such as a collar, taking them for a walk, or just a long belly rub and a cuddle afterward.
- Invest in your pet’s health by ensuring that they have all their vaccinations up to date and any other vet appointments that you might have neglected a bit 🙂
- Conduct a safety check around your home to ensure that their environment is enriched and safe for them to thrive in.
- Spoil your pet with a grooming session at the local groomer.
- Assist a family member, friend, neighbour, or elderly person by spoiling their animals too.
- Having a pet means that there is a being whose only purpose is to serve you and love you unconditionally.
- Having a pet around means that you are relaxed.
- Pets rock our world!
- Animals are super smart and we can learn a lot from them.
- Have a lovely week with your pet!